- Fee Structure
- Course of Study
- List of Holidays
R.D. College offers education from the Intermediate level to the under-Graduate level for boys & girls students in all streams viz. science, humanities and social science from the regular courses. It is expected to start Post Graduate courses in some subject from the coming session.
Admission process starts in Intermediate class after passing 10th class, whereas admission in Graduation is possible only after passing Intermediate class in Science and Arts faculties. For admission in different subjects and classes, admission form and college identity card is available after depositing ₹120.00 at college cash counter.
Following documents are required essentially at the time of admission.
- Original School Leaving Certificate (SLC)/ College Leaving Certificate (CLC), which will be originaly submited at the college
- Photocopy of Marks sheet & Admit Card.
- Recent Three passport size photographs.
- Income Certificate & caste Certificate (only for Schedule caste / Schedule Tribe / OBC & EBC candidate.
- PH Certificate (only for PH candidate)