- Minimum 75% attendance is compulsory at all level. Poor attendance will not be entertained to appear at the examination.
- Test Examination will be held to allow the students to appear at the Council or University Examination.
- LIBRARY : Students will be provided Identity Card. They can borrow books on the basis of Identity Card and return after two books.
- Annual Games & Sports function is held every year. College team participates in the University Games & Sports Functions and successful player / candidate are awarded with medals & prizes.
- Cultural Programs: Cultural Programs are held in the college from time to time, under which Debet, Music, Painting, Essay and Speech competition are held. Also College team participating in the cultural Programs of the University.
- NCC: A company of NCC was opened in 1986 under 9th Bihar Bn. NCC under Bhagalpur NCC group. It is a vibrent, useful and effective organisation in the Institute. It was started under the leadership of Major Ramakant Prasad Singh. Now it is functioning with Boys & Girls cadets under the leadership of Dr. Diwakar Kumar (NCC Caretaker).
- NSS: The college has a unit of NSS recommended by the University. Dr. Shashikant Choudhary is the Programme Officer of the unit.
- Hostel: The college provides two different hostels one each for OBC students and other for General, SC and ST students. Students from distance area can avail the hostel facilities. Dr. Badri Singh is the Superitentendent of OBC Hostel and Dr Diwaker Kumar is for general College Hostel.
- Scholarship / Free-ship facility: is provided to poor and Meritorious students. This facility is given to only 12.5% students of the college. This facility is not given to students who get scholarship or financial help from other sources. SC, ST & OBC students get scholarship from Welfare Department. For this students have to fill in the prescribed form and submit in the college enclosing Caste, Income, & Residential certificates.
The college aims at to make the students disciplined and a man of character along with educational development. To obey the rules and regulations of the college administration is the moral duty of the college family. All the students of the college are described to look at the notice board compulsorily and regularly.